Old 15-03-2003, 10:56 AM
Pat Kiewicz

Default Favorite Magazine

Tracy said:

Kitchen Garden from Great Britain is the only magazine devoted to growing
fruits and vegetables. The glossy monthly magazine includes growing tips
from readers, articles on growing techniques and new cultivars plus a
monthly feature on small-scale chicken rearing. Subscribe for a mere $73.00
dollars a year (www.kitchengarden.co.uk/) Subscriber Bonus: A free packet of
seeds with every issue!

But it's not nearly as good as the now ceased Kitchen Gardener from Taunton

I miss that one, too. I was a charter subscriber.

When they folded they transferred the sub. to Fine Gardening, which I also
enjoy, though it only occasionally does edible gardening.

And my favorite ceased-publication magazine on (not strictly, but mostly) edibles
growing was National Gardening. Maybe I should start plowing through my
back issues. (I'm missing some of the early ones published as the tabloid-form
Gardens for All.)

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

(attributed to Don Marti)