Old 01-05-2006, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default compost for home delivery

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Eleni" contains these
words:

"davej" wrote in message
taxi?

I have health problems - I can manage to drag compost round the
garden
but
not in and out of a car...

So a taxi is ideal, you can ask the driver to do both.

Janet

Sorri luv carnt do thart for ya -Ealth & Safeley yanose :-)

You must have the wrong sort of smile, Rupert :-)

Janet

Definitely!!
I went to my first Garage (Gay marriage) on Friday at Leeds Town Hall.
A mixed bag of folk and it was brilliant and educational.
I *smiled*at a woman called Christine and got chatted up by Chris-a very big
butch transvestite from Hull.
A Good time was had by all and the *garden* flowers were nice.