Old 01-05-2006, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat

Default Rainwater Butts

"Springtime" wrote in message
Over the weekend I have set up three rainwater butts in an effort to
ensure that I help the current water shortage situation.
Amazingly one filled to overflowing (25 gallons) after last nights rain -
so I have linked an additional butt to it to take the overflow - perhaps I
should have bought a bigger one in the first place.
All this should help providing we have some rain during the summer.
SH

providing we have some rain ?? Have you not heard of Wimbledon? You'll need
dozens of water butts before the finals.

Steve