Old 01-05-2006, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default pure soap

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)" writes:

| Daft as it seems I would guess that lard could cause less harm than
some of
| the gear contained in a few hair formulations.

I fail to see why that seems daft. Lard is a traditional grease, used
for cosmetic and medical purposes.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

By definition lards are of variable chemical composition. Its easier and
requires less testing to use a plethora of alternative synthetic products
for pharmaceutical and cosmetic preparations many of which are derived from
lard.
When you ask your colleagues to comb lard through their hair they may think
you a bit eccentric, ga-ga or just plain daft:-)