Old 01-05-2006, 10:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default Doggy poop disposal

"tom&barbara" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone have any ideas about getting rid of dog poops. I have two Jack
Russells that seem to do copious amounts of the stuff in the garden. I
have tried the doggy loo thing which seems to be useless as I spend
endless time filling it with water in an attempt to flush it away. It
just isn't efficient and doesn't seem to work.

Are there any other things on the market that would help? Would be
grateful if anyone could let me know.

Gail

I do not know of any suitable products to get rid of dog poops.
Excretabeta (pre release name) was developed in the mid 70's. It consisted
of enzymes and detergent and a few other bits and pieces (i.e. biological
detergent) but all you got was a foaming dog turd. It's not April 1st and it
is true- honest.
The woman up the road collects her dog poop and that of other less
thoughtful owners and flushes it down the loo.
I suppose that is legal?