Old 01-05-2006, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

Default flea beetle

George wrote
Anybody out there got any good "cure" for these little blighters? I have
tried several times to grow rocket and Chinese cabbage and every time they
either don't come up or rapidly look like they have been blasted with a
shotgun. I grow my cabbages etc in modules and plant them out which seems
to get them past the sensitive period. I have tried derris dust but the
flea beetles round here (Berkshire) don't seem worried by it.

I always find Derris Dust works OK, strange it doesn't with you.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden