Old 01-05-2006, 11:19 PM posted to fj.life.in-japan,uk.rec.gardening
Louise Bremner

Default What kind of tree is this?

Declan Murphy wrote:

You might have warned us that you were not in Limerick or Milton Keynes
:-)

I thought I did warn youse. In the original post if I recall correctly,
which I must admit I don't always manage to do.

You did, but in the very last line which could easier have been skipped
over. I did wonder why you were cross-posting to a UK group....

Most of our regular fj.life-in-japan posters wouldn't know a garden if it
grew under their tatami.

That's no excuse.

Louise Bremner (log at gol dot com)
If you want a reply by e-mail, don't write to my Yahoo address!