Old 02-05-2006, 05:11 AM posted to fj.life.in-japan,uk.rec.gardening
Declan Murphy

Default What kind of tree is this?

Louise Bremner wrote:
Declan Murphy wrote:
I thought I did warn youse. In the original post if I recall correctly,
which I must admit I don't always manage to do.

You did, but in the very last line which could easier have been skipped
over. I did wonder why you were cross-posting to a UK group....

Good point. I chose the UK group because after a week of browsing it
seemed a little better than the other NG I browsed. Maybe that nation
of gardeners cliche has something to it.

Most of our regular fj.life-in-japan posters wouldn't know a garden if it
grew under their tatami.

That's no excuse.

One of my neighbours raises strawberries in old tatami (outside).
Unlikely to ever read fj though.