Old 02-05-2006, 07:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Doggy poop disposal

"tom&barbara" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone have any ideas about getting rid of dog poops. I have two Jack
Russells that seem to do copious amounts of the stuff in the garden. I
have tried the doggy loo thing which seems to be useless as I spend
endless time filling it with water in an attempt to flush it away. It
just isn't efficient and doesn't seem to work.

Are there any other things on the market that would help? Would be
grateful if anyone could let me know.

Gail

http://blunham.com/HarryHow/index.html

In the corner somewhere :-))

chuck a little earth in each time and when within 9 inches of the top, fill
in and start again :-)))

Works, honest. Been there. Done that. Had a clear garden :-)) and that was
with Alsatians :-))

Mike
www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007