Old 02-05-2006, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Wormeries !

Sue wrote:
wrote
prune
I had pointed out that I was talking about very very small quantities
and suddenly I get the entire womens institute home thrift section
berating me about my household organisation and/or offering advice
about hens and bubble and squeak.

Hah! I've never been near a WI meeting in my entire life and don't make
jam because my cupboards runneth over with spare jars-ful from my M in
Law.

I wasn't being *entirely* serious about the bubble and squeak. That's
what the meant.

hi Sue; I did get carried away for comic effect (I gave Rupert a laugh
anyway). I am grateful not to have to make any bubble and squeak then
:-)

Des

--
Sue