Old 03-05-2006, 12:12 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos

Default 3 months old interacts with orchids

Joanna

I think you are just starting to realise how big a stakeholder in your life
he is!! ;-)

John

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
The other day, David was holding Robert in his arms, standing very close
to the window where many of my orchids are, and Robert reached out,
grabbed a stake, and held on to it. It just occurred to me that he is
rather young to be a stakeholder. :-)
Joanna

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Yesterday my biggest bench hog needed to be watered, and David was
helping me out with it. In order to get to it, he needed to move a few
other orchids, so being a good daddy, he put the flowerpots on the floor
around the little rug our son was lying on, in order to provide 3-months
old Robert with some mobiles. Robert immediately proceeded to bat at the
Phals' leaves which caused the flower spikes to sway. He was happy. So
David and I proceeded in watering the aforementioned benchhog.

Robert was suspiciously quiet. When we turned our attention back to him,
he had overturned one of the orchid pots in such a way that the flower
spike landed right in front of his mouth, and so he was happily chewing
on it. :-) Nothing happened to neither the baby nor the orchid.

Joanna