Old 02-05-2006, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default Taking the P*** ?

"StsAlive" wrote in message

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"StsAlive" wrote in message
news

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"KK" wrote in message
Hello - I read somewhere that urine is a good fertiliser, and is
particularly good on the compost heap ??

Is this true - or is someone taking the ****

Some say it's "too strong" to use undiluted. I remain to be convinced
about that, but anyway, get half a bucket of water, pee in it, and
empty the bucket onto the compost. That's what I do on the allotment,
as do many others.

Steve

Does that dilute properly if combined that way around.

From my days in mixing soluble oils (for engineering machines) you put
the smaller quantity (the oil in this case) in the bucket first. This
ensured that the oil mixed fully with the added water.

dj

But which is the *smaller* quantity?
Half a bucket of **** or half a bucket of water:-)

I've seen your sort at the footy in the pisuire they stand 3 feet from the
urinal with feet 3 feet apart then fall forwards with both hands on the
wall...............swaying pee from side to side............
sorta horse like.............

dj
Why were you in the ladies toilets watching them?