Old 15-03-2003, 03:32 PM
Setzler

Default Favorite Magazine

You are so right on all that. I really miss Kitchen Gardener, I was a charter
subscriber, too, and Fine Gardening is just "too-too" for me!! or as someone
called it " a white glove gardener".

susan

Gary Woods wrote:

(Pat Kiewicz) wrote:

I miss that one, too. I was a charter subscriber.

Not quite charter, but a co-worker turned me on to it with an article on
"neglected ethnic vegetables." Rapini and I have been good friends ever
since.

When they folded they transferred the sub. to Fine Gardening, which I also
enjoy, though it only occasionally does edible gardening.

Much too Martha Stewarty for me. I didn't ask for the optional refund, but
I didn't renew.

So far, it's just OG, Mother, Greenprints. All good stuff, but very little
"must have" stuff. But hey, 90% of everything is crud.... it's the way of
things.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods