Old 03-05-2006, 01:54 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub

Default My lawn looks crappy - any suggestions?

On Wed, 03 May 2006 06:13:28 -0600, carol k
wrote:

What's considered a good dethatching procedure for my lawn? And how
much do you think it would cost?

You can rent the machine or pay someone to do it. Call around and get
prices. I don't know how big your lawn is. It shouldn't cost too
much and certainly will be helpful. If you can't afford that, see if
you can hire someone to do core aeration. You can call one of the
better garden centers for a recommendation.

The Natural Gardener
Barton Springs Garden Center
The Great Outdoors