Old 04-05-2006, 05:13 AM
trident trident is offline
Registered User

Location: Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Brooks
trident wrote:
Hi,

My heading says it all really. I would love to grow sweetcorn, but I'm
not sure if I have the room. So I was thinking it would make life much
easier if I could grow them in tubs. Is this possible?

Best wishes
Stephen

As another reply to this post implies, it's not hard and actually a good
idea especially if you have foxes in the area. They like to play and
one scrum in the middle of the night can wipe out half your plants if
planted on flat land. I know as it's happened to me especially as the
base around the roots are sensitive to sideways movement and mostly
never recover from the damage. Several months wasted!

Richard.

--
Two updates tools for 3D Studio Max
http://www.kdbanglia.com/maxtools.html