Old 15-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Favorite Magazine

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:21:47 -0500, Setzler
wrote:

I have my first issue of the new one, (Mid Atlantic) and it is pretty good, not
like the old OG's but ok, not as many articles on vegs and fruits as I would
like, but OG has gotten so bad, it leaves a big void.

I'm requesting that our library subscribe to it as well as
to 'Greenprints' (I can't afford magazine subscriptions at
the moment). The library probably will oblige.

There's a question as to WHICH edition of 'People, Places,
Plants' would be more appropriate for our northern PA (in
the mountains) location. We probably have more in common
with the Mid-Atlantic area (Longwood Gardens is in southern
PA, etc.), but our weather here is definitely more like New
England or upstate NY.

I'll suggest that they subscribe to both editions.

Pat
--
CLICK DAILY TO FEED THE HUNGRY
United States: http://www.stopthehunger.com/