Old 04-05-2006, 02:39 PM posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
David Hansen

Default Hosepipe ban, power washer, water butt, pump - X-post

On Thu, 04 May 2006 12:47:05 +0100 someone who may be Adrian
Brentnall adrian-the papers and the wrote
this:-

Bit like that lovely water-wheel he built - which appeared to be used
to run only the lighting in the house...

What is wrong with that? Lighting is a significant part of
electrical demand in many buildings.

I would like to ask him why he went for a water wheel though. A
turbine is more efficient, though it doesn't look as pretty.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh