Old 04-05-2006, 03:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default What kind of tree is this?

echinosum wrote:
La Puce Wrote:
Echinosum ... interesting name you've got there. Echinatum means
'prickly'. What is echinosum?! A small mammal. A mixed of both? g

Good guess. I like spiky plants and hedgehogs. I originally devised
the name for a different website, where the obvious variants were
already occupied.

Goodness me - and it was a long shot! But I have come to do a similar
thing with a word I liked but which was already taken. I manipulated it
a bit and I'm quite happy with it since it gave me just what I wanted
originally. I can't tell you what it is yet because it's a name I am
going to use very soon professionaly and I don't want it to be taken
looks around and whispers you never know who listens to us ;o)