Old 04-05-2006, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Stuffing our environment

. Its the public who won't stop littering unless forced.

Janet

MESS!!! You have seen nothing unless you have been to Sri Lanka. We called
in at Colombo on our recent Round the World Cruise on Aurora and we were
shocked at the litter and mess in the streets. And what did they do when it
got tooooooooooooooo bad? Pile it up against a wall/lampost/telephone pole
and set fire to it!!!

By the way Janet, you may recall you took a poke at me before I left on the
World Cruise, and put the report up about Aurora's 2005 World Cruise
problems, well I am delighted to say that the World Cruise this year, all 3
months of it, went off without a hitch :-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007