Old 05-05-2006, 02:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
higgledy

Default Accugreen 3000 question

Is this the drop spreader or broadcast spreader? I have the broadcast.
I think the appilcation is dependant upon the setting plus the amount
of fertilizer in the drum. Seems the fertilizer falls faster when the
tub is full, the weight pushes the fertilizer out faster. I also think
your speed while applying effects drop rate too. I thought the faster
you walk the faster the fertilizer will drop, maintaining the correct
rate. I always thought a pace O' meter with a needle that points to the
good range when you are walking at the correct speed.