Old 05-05-2006, 09:04 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
P van Rijckevorsel

Default Fruit and Placenta

"Mike Lyle" schreef
That's almost a Cereus Validus response. If you didn't want to explain,
you needn't have replied at all. You've answered simpler questions than
this one willingly enough.

***
1. If Cereus would be making this kind of statements, he would not have had
the trouble he has encountered.
2. The original question was pretty much impossible to answer, as it
included so many wrong assumptions that it was close to a booby trap. There
was nothing simple about it.
3. I did a fair job of dismantling the booby trap, addressing most of the
wrong assumptions in the question. I cannot help it if you did not want an
answer, but only wanted to have the wrong assumptions confirmed.
PvR