Old 05-05-2006, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Flymo Sabre Cut

I was wondering if anyone on this group had any experience
with this hedge trimmer. I've been looking for a cheapish
long reach trimmer and this seems to be ok, with the added
bonus of being able to turn it into a strimmer.

I only need a trimmer for 'light duties', i.e. cutting back the
bits of my neighbour's hedge that encroach our garden. It
is quite tall however, and my thinking is that a long trimmer
would be safer than standing on the step ladder.

Thanks.