Old 05-05-2006, 05:04 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub

Default Hummingbirds?

On Fri, 05 May 2006 10:36:36 -0500, dt wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
On Fri, 05 May 2006 01:47:37 GMT, jOhN
wrote:

The missus is asking if anyone has seen them yet in the Cedar Park area.

I have packs of them in Round Rock.

Roving gangs of hummingbird toughs, brutally
defending their turf against their rival....;-)

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/

Yes, and in the evening when in the pool we watch them threaten, and
do massive trilling to protect that feeder. Of course we have about
ten million feeders and every plant on the property is for
hummingbirds. I think when they see this place they go buggy!