Old 06-05-2006, 01:11 AM
tvrchimaera tvrchimaera is offline
Registered User

Location: Guildford, Surrey, UK
Default Cat Repellent Success

Hi,

After reading previous threads regarding Cat repellents I decided to try one of the Sonic devices.

Cats use my garden so much that there is an indentation in the lawn where they walk and a background smell, you know what I mean.

I purchased B&Q's Sonic Cat Repeller (model no. STV610) for £20. You can pay up to £50 for similar.

The Sonic Repeller has only been in place for a week but the results are excellent.

My garden has been free of Cat vermin.

I'll be buying another to protect my front beds.

Kind Regards
Brian