Old 06-05-2006, 03:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bette

Default When to plant tomatoes.

Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
the last full moon in May? there's usually only one full
moon...

chuckle Not necessarily so. Remember the phrase "once in a blue moon"?
It refers, I believe, to the second full moon in a month. Doesn't happen
often, but happen it occasionally does.

Just wasn't sure. Now that my folks are gone, I often think of their
hard work and would like to share in that same wonderful, (get my hands
in the dirt).
Being a Tuarus gal, I am drawn to the earth and it just seem so very
natural to dig in and plant.

This is such a cool group. Thanks for your info and humor.
Bette