Old 06-05-2006, 08:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis M.

Default When to plant tomatoes.

"Bette" wrote in message
oups.com
Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:
the last full moon in May? there's usually only one full
moon...

chuckle Not necessarily so. Remember the phrase "once in
blue moon"? It refers, I believe, to the second full moon in
month. Doesn't happen often, but happen it occasionally
does.

Just wasn't sure. Now that my folks are gone, I often think of
their hard work and would like to share in that same wonderful,
(get my hands in the dirt).
Being a Tuarus gal, I am drawn to the earth and it just seem so
very
natural to dig in and plant.

This is such a cool group. Thanks for your info and humor.
Bette

Troll anyone?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5