Old 15-03-2003, 08:08 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] soil question

Typically a thin layer of fine particles, in this case akadama fines, is
layed on the surface for appearance and to provide a better habitat for any
mosses that might be placed there or that might spring up from windblown
spores.

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email: