Old 06-05-2006, 07:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Cat Repellent Success

The Sonic Repeller has only been in place for a week but the results
are excellent.

My garden has been free of Cat vermin.

I'll be buying another to protect my front beds.

Kind Regards
Brian

As is ours :-)))

Fantastic aren't they?

Did you buy rechargable batteries with yours? We did. Leave it on site till
the batteries run out, recharge then site the Gismo elsewhere. You might not
need another one, we only have one and its not on site all the time :-))

Mike
Also with a vermin free garden :-))

If they can ban smoking, why can't they ban cats?

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007