Old 06-05-2006, 07:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French

Default Weedy problem

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from "Bob Hobden" contains these words:

I do recommend the smaller Push Pull Weeder from Wolf, handles come
separately and you get the length that suits you

http://www.wolf-garden.com/public_uk...?article_id=96
7025460&SKIP=0

I was using mine this afternon and it really is one of the best
garden tools ever made.

given the amazing number of weed seedlings sprouting up here (much more
so than in our old garden) I think one of those might be very useful.

As well as weeding, mulching those areas that can be mulched can help
control the weeds - we've got a a grass clipping mulch around the broad
beans.
--
Chris French
Garden blog: http://chrisfrench.org/gardenblog/