Old 06-05-2006, 02:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bette

Default When to plant tomatoes.

Doug Kanter wrote:

Someone who posts silly or offensive messages just to get people riled up.
You are beginning to seem like a troll because you have refused to answer
questions which would allow people to give you excellent advice that's
specific to your location.

I live in Pa. Thought I gave an answer in that some regions require
early planting others like colder climates do not.

Yikes, I do not want to offend anyone. Because this is a bit new for
me, I tend to be a big cautious. Like my husband said don't tell
anyone where you live.
He's not on Newsgroups and does not recognize the nice people.

Here I was giving tons of info and not taking into consideration your
feelings.
Shall I continue or am I behaiving like some dork?
Bette