Old 06-05-2006, 05:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Eric Hunt

Default eAOS

Ray,

Kathy explained it beautifully. Don't be shy about clicking on things in
OrchidWiz - many times it will do something you want.

I'll let Alex know that an easier interface for seeing a full family tree is
important.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"Ray" wrote in message
I haven't seen eAOS, and as awards don't mean that much to me, I probably
won't bother - especially after these such "rave reviews".

Eric, et al - is there a way in OrchidWiz to get a FULL family tree,
instead of just a couple of generations? IMO, that's the only shortcoming
compared to WildCatt.