Old 06-05-2006, 03:34 PM posted to sci.bio.botany
Susan

Default Fruit and Placenta

Dick Chambers wrote:
Susan wrote

[ . . . ]

*snippage*

[ . . . ]

Thank you, Susan, for the trouble you have taken in providing this
comprehensive reply. This was the level of detail I was looking for,
informing me exactly where the underlying assumptions of my original
question were incorrect. The incorrectness of my assumptions has already
been noted in less detail by Mr van Rijckevorsel's third posting - but at
least as a result of your reply I now know why they were incorrect.

Richard Chambers Leeds UK.

You're welcome. I actually didn't see Mr. van rijckevorsel's answer
until after I'd already answered you. I get this thing on the
metaphysical equivalent of Digest Mode ...

susan