Old 15-03-2003, 08:44 PM
TRAINMAN9

Default Problem with Paphs

I have a couple of large unbloomed seedlings I picked up while in Tampa last
November. I noticed some brown sunking areas on the under side of the leaves
and in the leaf axil. At first I thought it might have been from shipping or
potting damage but now I'm not sure. I've examined the plants with a small
magnifying glass but could not detect any mites. The sunken areas resemble
mosiac virus markings and have been detected on the new growth of the most
heavily affected plant.

Any ideas? Treatment? If the damage is from mites I used to be able to get
Kelthane but I don't think it's available anymore and I'm not sure how well
Malithion will work.