Old 06-05-2006, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default wild life

BoyPete wrote:
Someone wrote:
Could anyone tell me how i could attract wild life into my garden?
All i have is 3 blank lawns, with a few plants, no shrubs or
anything. What could i do, at low cost?

Sharon.

Dead cheap................lift some lawn, dig in some chicken manure
pellets, buy 3 different packets of wild flower seeds, mix together and
sprinkle on ground. cover lightly with fine soil, and water. You'll have a
wonderful display of assorted flowers and loadsa bees, butterflys etc...

Yeah! And keep some parts of the lawn with taller grass so that the
bugs can hide in there )