Old 07-05-2006, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore

Default Explain aphid control paragraph for me please?

On Sun, 7 May 2006 13:59:29 +0100, VX
wrote:

On Sun, 7 May 2006 13:48:19 +0100, VX wrote
(in message m):

This was supposed to be the concentrated solution that i would then
dilute about 1:10 or 1:20 so before pouring into a sprayer.

Hmmm. After reading that people successfully use a squirt of washing-up
liquid in a bowl of water it's now obvious that I was massively overdoing it.
I think I will just use the squirt of washing-up liquid in future....

I don't use washing-up liquid any more. Some I used once damaged some
plants. Maybe it had some damaging ingredient, or maybe I had it too
strong but I stick to soap. Lux Soapflakes used to be the best to use
but I don't think it's around now.

Pam in Bristol