Old 07-05-2006, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

Default Laying a New Lawn - Not sure About.....

"Dewdrop" wrote ((snip))
I have two questions, which are-

1. I've read that it's advisable to put a slow release fertilizer under
the turf but when I checked them out in a local garden center today they
were all weed killers as well. Which I'm guessing is not what I want.
Could anyone advise me what it is I need to buy?
2. The lawn will be more or less circular, measuring (approx) 20 feet
across, how do I calculate how much turf I need to buy?

Use Growmore, cheaper than proprietary lawn stuff and just as good.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden