Old 08-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Sean[_1_] Sean[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Location: West Midlands
Default Red Plastic

Hi all, I am Sean from the west mids (UK) and would like to ask if anyone has had any experience with "Red Plastic" and Tomatoes? I`ll explain, being an avid grower of the humble Tom anything that may get them bigger and better is well worth a look-see! I have been told that if you place a Red plastic sheet under your plants on top of the grow bag it results in bigger, bushier, healthier plants? So I have tried this and already it is showing signs of success. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried this or any other wacky ideas to help growth?

Sean.