Old 15-03-2003, 11:44 PM
Babberney

Default remodeling and people trampling plants

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 05:16:50 -0600, griffon
wrote:

and I would like a digital camera to take shots of my plants and put
them on my web site, does anyone have a reccomendation for a cheaper
digital that works well (easy to use for a camera ignorant chap?)

I like my Olympus D-360 (now probably 370 or something new), which has
a fairly low pixel rating (1.3 megapixel) but takes pretty good
pictures if you aren't planning to blow them up huge or show them in a
gallery. Make sure whatever you buy can connect to your computer.
Most cameras now have a USB interface, and if you have an older
computer you may lack same. When I bought the Olympus, I had no USB,
which was part of why I chose this camera (it has serial port
interface). Again, the new models may no longer use serial port. If
you do have USB, you're better off using it because it's faster.

Keith
For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www2.champaign.isa-arbor.com/.../consumer.html