Old 15-03-2003, 11:56 PM
Cass

Default Roses from cuttings

In article , Tim Tompkins
wrote:

Why do you refer to your reference as the "unhappily named American Rose
Society page"?

The ARS may be a stodgy group of old folks, however it
does more to promote Roses than any organization in the
US.

Tim Tompkins
Life Member of ARS

Oh, Tim, you misunderstand me. URL's on the internet work best when
they are shorter than one line long. When the ARS redesigned its
website, they went to a system that makes finding the web addresses
within the site a bit of a challenge. They also have addresses that are
4 lines long. It is those 4 line addresses that I find to be "unhappily
named."

I belong to the ARS, and while I disagree with some of what it does, I
think the information is pretty good. I never said it's a stodgy group
of old folks, but then who am I to argue with a life member. ;-P

--
-=-
Cass