Old 08-05-2006, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton

Default How do I protect a hedge from the local kids?

On 8 May 2006 13:05:59 -0700, wrote:

We have a 6ft high hedge at the front of our house that the local
schoolkids and others seem to delight in throwing themselves and others
into, resulting in great holes in the thing. It's beginning to look
thoroughly miserable.

Same problem here - hedge a horrible mess. Can't see a solution - children
rule in this sad country of ours and they know it. Read last week of a 66
year old lady who dared to confront a gang of 14 year olds throwing stones
at her car - she was arrested and spent the night in prison :-(

Whatever action you take, you will be wrong and the children will be
right:-(
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton