Old 09-05-2006, 04:13 PM posted to rec.ponds
Wayner

Default Bioforce 250 vs 500 comparison

TinyURL link doesn't work. Yer right about Hozelock: no info. Site's
pretty skimpy for a pond supplier. The 2 models look identical. Methinks
Hozelock would be pretty hesitant giving out info vis a vis physically
comparing their 2 models especially if the only difference is an extra foam
filter. In fact, I picked up a set of model 500 filters from the supplier
(liquidation of stock - $8) to replace the single foam in my 250. The
wattage of the UVC is the same in both models too. Further info: the
Bioballs addition start with their larger 1000 model.

"Snooze" wrote in message
. net...
"Jack" wrote in message
Hi. Anyone with knowledge of the difference between the filter Hozelock
Bioforce 250 and 500? Are they built completely different ..or is it
just the number of foams inside that distinguishes them apart?

Their website is hardly informative.
http://www.hozelock.com/images/aquat...ceTable_US.jpg
Or
http://tinyurl.com/plc7p

Larger diameter hose? More surface area inside the filter? Larger size
filter?

Why not ask
They'd be able to give you more information.

-S