Old 10-05-2006, 02:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Foam in pond

"Snooze" wrote in message
news

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
"BoyPete" wrote in message
600 gal pond, London UK. Hozelock pump and pressurised filter, plus
fountain. The fountain and filter return are creating a foam which
clings to plants and feeding ring. I assume it does no harm, but is
there any way I can illiminate this?

======================
The only time I see foam and froth on my ponds are when the fish are
breeding. It's gone in less than 24 hours.

If you're going to be the self appointed rec.ponds expert

Did I claim to be the self appointed pond expert? This is an open Forum for
all to post what they choose despite what you may wish. So I'll repeat it.
The only time I see foam or froth on my ponds is when the fish breed and
there is extra organic matter in the water. If you don't like what I post
killfile me instead of harassing and criticizing me endlessly.

at least read
what's in the rec.ponds faq.
It really would prevent you from looking like a complete moron.

You look the like the complete moron with your endless childish heckling,
harassing and constant insults. If you need to feel better about yourself,
need to build your self esteem.... start at HOME, look in your own mirror,
don't use people here to do it.

If you feel someone posts are inadequate and don't meet your specifications
then add your own message to the thread or better yet, LEAVE and start your
own moderated NG.

Harassing me does nothing to help anyone.......

--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Get FREE newsgroup access from http://www.cheap56k.com