Old 09-05-2006, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default Seeds not germinating

"MikeCT" wrote in message
For the second year running, more than half the seeds I have sown in the
open garden and seed trays, have failed to germinate. All the seeds were
ordered from the same supplier.

To have more than half my sown seeds not germinating in 2005 could be put
down to misfortune, to find that the same has happened in 2006 is bl**dy
annoying. It's too late in the year for me to start all over again, next
year I'll certainly be ordering from a different company hoping that it
will be a case of third time, lucky!

MCT

Depending on which seeds, 50% may be considered a spectacular success.
Which seeds?