Old 10-05-2006, 04:15 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Kate

Default Dog doodoo as lawn fertilizer?

"George.com" wrote in message
:
: "Kate" (please ask) wrote in message
: . ..
: No one has mentioned yet the SMELL of dog crap...
: It's just nasty - not to mention the flies it draws.
:
: Unhealthy and a Doggone nasty idea I think.
:
: Kate
:
: it has a bit of an odour but is not really that bad at all. I think cat
poop
: smells far worse. I do walk my mutts daily and pick up their crap so I
have
: gotten use to it but it is far from a wretch worthy stench.
:
: rob
:

Well... to each their own I guess.
Hope your neighbors don't live too close by.
It might even be considered a health department issue in some areas.

Kate