Old 10-05-2006, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

Default whats this weed?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Kate Morgan contains these words:

Its a Teasel

Oi, you could have let Gail say that :-)

Janet
yes ideedy I could, sorry Gail you can have the next one :-)))

Ooh err...

Emm...does that mean that you will expect me to ID the next one?

Better get me books out quick :-))))

Gail

Now look at the mess you have got yourself into, of course we will
expect you to know silly girl :-)))

Talking of things it's better not to know (or ask about). I was
pottering among me pots today and found a plant labelled mellitis
melissophyllum, just starting to make some interesting leaves. I must
have bought it last year but couldn't remember what on earth it was or
looked like, so I checked in google. Where I find it's real name is
******* Balm :-0

Janet.

******* Balm is no more invasive than that Bloody Cranesbill and both are
less harmful than that Creep Jenny or the drunken old sod, Tumbling Ted.
******* cabbage wishes to be remembered along with a plethora of other
nicely named relatives but censorship has prevailed