Old 10-05-2006, 12:55 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub

Default Best Roses

Just about any antique rose, and avoid the hybrid tea's in our
climate.

On Wed, 10 May 2006 03:31:50 GMT, "Latosha Washington"
wrote:

I was wondering what some of your thoughts are on roses for the Austin and
San Antonio areas.

I have a Blaze (improved) that goes gangbusters year round. But my Mr.
Lincoln, although it grows well, the flowers seem to last about a day or
two.

I was thinking about adding a St. Patrick (limelight) but not sure if it
would do well. I was a nice light yellow flower.

Also, I love the Opening Night, anyone have one?