Old 10-05-2006, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default How do I protect a hedge from the local kids?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why are they congregating outside your house?

They're not. They just walk past on their way to school. Thanks for the
other suggestion.

how about spraying something really foul smelling (but benign) on the
hedge.

Any lad going head long in to it will get covered in the smell.

Interesting idea though again, I wonder if this would just increase the
tempatation to push your mate into it...? !

Horse manure would help, I would think that their parents would say
something to them if they came home covered in it, the smell alone may put
them off.

Alan