Old 11-05-2006, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Orange Peel? ( was Plants that like coffee?

Great suggestion! I also grow catnip for my 3 cats but don't ya know they
want to use the new Coneflower bed as a bathroom! Now I know how to keep
them out. Much thanks!
p.s. also save all my coffee grounds for the compost pile. Even have my
neighbors saving theirs for me. In return I trade some cut flowers/Roses for
it.
"I Love Lucy" wrote in message
.net...

"Ms Libertarian" wrote in message
. 97.142...

I've been trying to grow some catnip but the cats won't let it
get off the ground. I put wirecloth fence screen around it and
they still try to get into there. So I just tossed some navel
skins around there this morning. I understand cats hate orange
peels.

Neat. Let us know if the navel skins work although I'm not inclined to
plant any catnip this year at least. I'll be doing well to get everything
I ordered and people are giving me in the ground :-).

--
Ms. Libertarian - United States of America