Old 10-05-2006, 10:49 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Plant/Pot/Pump Grabbers

wrote in message
oups.com...
What does everyone use to retrieve potted plants, pumps, ect, from
their ponds? My pond is about 6-7 feet wide and 2-feet deep and
grabbing/moving potted plants and things is a pain in the a$$ to say
the least. I've been using a small shovel, but it's not very
effective. Does anyone else have/use something that works?
Suggestions, PLEASE!

I use one of those cheap garden claws with a 6' handle from Wal*Mart. I use
the claw to catch on the edge of the pot or pump and gently pull them up.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.