Old 10-05-2006, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
WRabbit

Default Lean to planthouse opinions

We've got a small suburban garden, with no room for a greenhouse. I've
already got a timber planthouse (one of the Haxnick's ones), but it didn't
make it through the winter very well.

I'm thinking of replacing it with an aluminium one and I've found a couple
of possibles:

Parasene Gro-House (79.95 GBP)
http://www.diytools.co.uk/diy/Main/P...roductID=37719

Lean to Plant house (130 GBP)
http://www.rootrainers.co.uk/supplie...lanthousesmall

There's quite a price difference, and I'm not sure if spending the extra is
worth it. It's mainly used for bringing on spring bedding plants, although
I may be tempted to try chillis and peppers through the summer. It needs to
be relatively easy to move round the garden for when it's not in use. I do
quite like the thought of the sliding doors on the pricier one as it means I
don't need to worry about gusts of wind blowing them open.

Would appreciate any thoughts from the FOAK, especially if you've got one of
them or any alternate suggestions.
--
NK
Follow spamtrap instructions to reply